Concrete floor logos are a great way to promote your brand or show support for your favorite team. These eye-catching logos are installed directly into the concrete surface of any room, and create a vivid and impactful statement. Whether you’re looking to liven up a commercial space or give an edge to your home, installing concrete floor logos is an easy and cost-effective way to get the job done. In this blog post, we’ll discuss all the ways you can use concrete floor logos to advertise your brand or show support for your team.
Our embedded UV resistant images become an integral part of your flooring system. Our graphics team can design or format any logo your customer is looking for with sizes as large as 4 feet high at any width.
- Benefits of having concrete floor logos in your business
- Different types of logos available, including custom designs
- How to create and install concrete floor logos
Benefits of having concrete floor logos in your business
1. Increased Brand Recognition: Concrete floor logos are an effective way to increase brand recognition and visibility in your business. They are eye-catching and provide a unique, visual representation of your company’s branding message.
2. Durability: Concrete is one of the most durable materials available, making it ideal for areas that require high foot traffic or heavy machinery movement.
Different types of logos available, including custom designs
1. Abstract logos
2. Wordmark logos
3. Lettermark logos
4. Brandmark logos
5. Combination Mark Logos
6. Emblem Logos
7. Cartoon Logo Designs
8. Mascot Logo Designs
9. Custom Logo Designs
How to create and install concrete floor logos
1. Design the logo: Draw a sketch of your desired logo, or use software to create a vector-based design.
2. Measure the area: Measure the area where the logo will be placed and calculate the size needed for the logo.
3. Cut out template: Once you have your design and measurements, transfer them.
There are many how-to videos out there for how to install a floor logo into your concrete floor surface, we suggest your visit The Concrete Protector’s YouTube Channel for some of the best uploaded to the web.
We do suggest finding a local installer in your area if you are thinking about getting a floor logo or any other decorative concrete coating on your new or existing concrete floor.
Good luck on your new floor logo installation. We would love to see a photo of the finish by posting it to https://facebook.com/decorativeconcretekingdom